Online Recitation of Ayatul Kursi for Peace and Strength
Reading Ayatul Kursi online is a potent practice for seeking protection and blessings. This verse, found in the Quran (Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:255), holds reverence for its power to protect individuals from negativity and offer spiritual strength. By reciting it online, people from all over the world can connect with its divine message. Seeking Allah’s protection and blessings in the digital age. Ayat ul Kursi’s profound words resonate deeply with believers. Emphasizing the vastness of Allah’s knowledge and power. Instilling a sense of peace and security.
Moreover, Ayatul Kursi, a revered Quranic verse, holds the power to protect individuals from negative influences. Additionally, it serves as a poignant reminder of the faith’s universal message of love, guidance, and divine grace.
Watch Ayatul Kursi Beautiful Recitation with English as well as Urdu Translation (Youtube Video)
Ayatul Kursi Introduction – The Throne Verse of the Quran
The Quran Kareem is complete guidance for human being. However, today we guide you to learn and get some in-depth knowledge about Ayatul Kursi. You can find the throne verse in The Holy Quran, Surah Baqrah, chapter/ Juz 3 Ayat No. 255. It is evident that mostly Muslims memorize this awesome and well known Ayat “Ayatul Kursi” in their childhood. Parents also desire to teach their kids to learn ayat kursi in early age.
Before to start learning Ayat Kursi, the importance of the throne verse may easily understand from this Hadith. Hazarat Abu Umamah (R.A) relates that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) has said, “Whoever read Ayatul Kursi after every obligatory payer (Fardh), nothing expect death prevents him from entering heaven”
We have mentioned Ayat Al Kursi in different languages for your easiness. Normally, people memorize Ayatul Kursi in Arabic language. Moreover, non speakers (Arabic) also translate it in their own languages in order to know its meaning.
Read Ayatul Kursi in Arabic Language : A Source of Divine Protection
ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْحَىُّ ٱلْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُۥ سِنَةٌۭ وَلَا نَوْمٌۭ ۚ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا ٱلَّذِى يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُۥٓ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىْءٍۢ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِۦٓ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُۥ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَلِىُّ ٱلْعَظِيمُ ٢٥٥
Aayatul Kursi Transliteration
ALLAAHO LAA ELAAHA ILLAA HOWA, AL-HAYYUL QAYYOOMO, LAA TAAKHOZOHU SENATUWN WALAA NAWMUN, LAHU MAA FIS SAMAAWAATE WA MAA FIL ARZE, MAN ZAL LAZE YASH-FA-O’ I’NDAHU ILLAA BE-IZNEHI, YA’LAMO MAA BAYNA AYDEEHIM WA MAA KHALFAHUM, WA LAA YOHEETOONA BE SHAYIM MIN I’LMEHI ILLAA BEMAA SHAAA-A, WASE-A’ KURSIYYOHUS SAMAAWAATE WAL ARZA, WA LAA YA-OODOHU HIFZOHOMAA, WA HOWAL A’LIYYUL A’ZEEMO.
Ayatul Kursi Translation in English Language : Read It Online Now
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful.
2:255 Allah—there is no god except Him—is the Living One, the All-sustainer. Neither drowsiness befalls Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that may intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they do not comprehend anything of His knowledge except what He wishes. His seat embraces the heavens and the earth and He is not wearied by their preservation, and He is the All-exalted, the All-supreme.
Some Importance of Ayatul Kursi : A Guiding Light
- Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) narrates that one person came to Muhammad (S.A.W) and said that there was absolutely no “Barakat” (blessings) in the things at home. Muhammad (S.A.W) replied, “Why are you neglectful of Ayatul Kursi.” “Whenever Aaytul Kursi is recited upon food, Allah will increase the blessings in that food.“
- Hazrat Ibne Masood (R.A) says that a person requested Muhammad (S.A.W) to teach him something that will benefit him. “Muhammad (S.A.W) said,” Read Ayatul Kursi, it will protect you, your children, home and even those houses surrounding you.”
- Hazrat Fatima Zahra (R.A) narrates, ” When the time approached for her delivery, then Rasulallaah (S.A.W) ordered Hazrat Umme Salama (R.A) and Hazrat Zainab (R.A) to go to Fatima and recite Ayatul Kursi and “Inna Rabba Kumullaah” (the whole Ayat) and the last two Quls and blow on her.
- Hazrat Anas (R.A) says: Rasulallaah (PBUH) asked; “Do you know which Ayat in the Quran is most lofty?” I said, Allaah and his Rasul know more. Rasulallaah (PBUH) recite/read “Ayatul Kursi”
- Surah Baqarah is the leader of the Quran and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surah Baqarah